Page 62 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart Carter View Post
    If anyone knows where I can get the direct milling information, I would really appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by karmapolice View Post
    https://ateiguns.com/

Doug is milling for the ACRO’s. He killed a Glock for an RNR for me back in 2015 and did an amazing job. I’m running MOS because I’m working in getting it Agency approved which will be easier with a factory gun.
    I do my own milling, but not as a business. I need the specifications for the ACRO. Unless you think Doug wouldn't mind sharing them with me. I don't like to ask someone in the business to provide info to me that he uses for his livelihood. Vortex, Shield and Leupold didn't have a problem. I don't know where to call Aimpoint or I would.
    With liberty and justice for all...must be 18, void where prohibited, some restrictions may apply, not available in all states.

Is anyone offering aftermarket direct-mount ACRO Glock slides yet? Specifically I'm looking for a Gen3 G19 slide.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Is anyone offering aftermarket direct-mount ACRO Glock slides yet? Specifically I'm looking for a Gen3 G19 slide.
    https://victory-first.com/collection...mpoint-acro-p1

A bit salty, but here you go.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Just a freindly PSA.... SportOptics .com has Acro's in stock. Call for LE pricing.

Name:  91E9EAB5-C60C-45B0-9DD4-ED1C16FBDA06.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  97.9 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Name:  91E9EAB5-C60C-45B0-9DD4-ED1C16FBDA06.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  97.9 KB
    Thoughts on shooting and concealment?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Yeah, I am very interested to know how the shooting characteristics of the gun change. That thing looks even bigger in that photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Speederlander View Post
    Yeah, I am very interested to know how the shooting characteristics of the gun change. That thing looks even bigger in that photo.
    That is exactly what I thought.. like a boxier t2

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Hope to go shoot it in a few minutes.

First holster I tried, was an old Mastermind with a wing claw and it stuck the Acro out so far it was embarrassing. Next, I tried my George, and it did a very good job of concealing the G45 lower with an Acro on a 19 MOS upper. Probably won’t pass for metro guys with fitted t shirts, but for a more outdoorsy lifestyle, will work fine.

Name:  3FDC8318-0F06-43F0-811E-D788B6F74764.jpg
Views: 731
Size:  48.6 KB

Name:  9CFDE66E-3843-458B-8787-9756D328C732.jpg
Views: 742
Size:  44.1 KB

The display seems way more usable than an RMR. Not sure if it will be satisfactory for full on gaming, but for someone who wants to use a dot for EDC/field, this looks very promising.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I’m contemplating buying one and probably will soon. I noticed when checking prices that a vp9 plate looks available to order. Is that some sort of dovetail mount or do we think the vp9 or is being released here soon? I remember speculation it would be out at the last shot.

User Tag List