Page 1 of 134 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Holy Phudge! I’m uncommonly excited.

GJM, tell me you’ve been beta-testing!
    "Backstabbers and window-lickers rise to the top of human organizations like oxygen-rich turds in a champagne fountain. I suspect it's been that way since at least the Bronze Age." _ Me. 2016

Last edited by hiro; 06-08-2018 at 07:54 AM. Reason: oops, Tom beat me to it

Following with intense interest.
    Last edited by cornstalker; 06-08-2018 at 07:54 AM.

I want to see it on a 1911

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    I want to see it on a 1911

I would be happy to just see one.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Oh man. Shit just got real. Looks a little funny but I bet that housing design makes her pretty durable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammertime
    “Tested with a minimum of 20,000 rounds on a .40 cal pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability in its category.”

The wave of the future begins.

Now if H&K would just release their optics ready VP9 I'd consider jumping into the "MRDS on a pistol" fray with both feet.
    Aimpoint and Trijicon are the only two companies I trust to eventually crack the MRDS durability nut, and so far Trijicon is close but not quite there (the dual illuminated is there as far as durability but 24/7 usability is poor compared to a dot).

I bet the ACRO P-2 will be GTG.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

If is a closed emitter, as I believe, that is a game changer for all weather defensive use.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Strangely, the links to AP's product page stopped working for me within last two minutes. Before that happened, I glanced on physical specs and I think it was 30 mm tall and wide. Tom's link says this is a tweaked version of a Nano and these dimensions seem to be similar to what I remember of Nano. If I recall correctly, Nano is larger than RMR but has a smaller optical window, hence, I am going to wait to become excited.
    Last edited by YVK; 06-08-2018 at 08:56 AM.

User Tag List