Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 1,331 to 1,337 of 1337

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What is your strategy on setting dot intensity?
    I’ve been running one step down from dull brightness. My plan is/was to replace batteries every two weeks but I have a new battery cap at work and was waiting to switch until I get the new cap (been on vacation this past week)… I know 3 weeks to a month or more is probably fine, but I like the consistency of every two weeks to switch.

I want to play around a bit more with full bright daylight because at one point I felt max setting was best, but carrying it I’m more thinking that one step down is better overall.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Anyone heard rumbles about the P-2 being released? I have one on preorder, and need to do the Tetris thing with a few guns once it’s here.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

The last time I asked Strohman Ind. they said mid to late Oct…

I was, momentarily excited, when I saw a Black Friday promotion from Aimpoint offering a free plate with the purchase of an Acro. Then I saw it was for a P1. Optimistically, maybe they are clearing out the "old" stock.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was, momentarily excited, when I saw a Black Friday promotion from Aimpoint offering a free plate with the purchase of an Acro. Then I saw it was for a P1. Optimistically, maybe they are clearing out the "old" stock.
    Hi George,

If I recall a conversation correctly with Wayne, they should be interchangeable. You may want to double-check with him. I also have a P2 on order from Strohman's for my G45.

I am sorry I missed you and Charlie at Gunsite on Monday, Wayne and I had to skedaddle back to Texas.

Hope that helps.

Site Supporter
    Jacksonville FL OIS - about 10:40-ish you can see one of the officers is running an ACRO P-1.

User Tag List