Page 96 of 134 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint just dropped ACRO P-1 MRDS!

Not sure how much newer they can be than what people are getting now. That said, on multiple YT videos of SHOT coverage, I did hear the same rep tell people they were going to make all the screws the same size for "one tool to rule them all". If I'm not mistaken, the cross bolt torque spec is right at 25in-lbs, which seems like a lot for a T10. Mine has a T20. Count me as another who prefers the larger tool for cross bolt mounting. As I do with all mounting hardware, I put a witness mark on the bolt head to monitor for loosening.

Last edited by StraitR; 06-05-2019 at 06:31 PM.

FWIW, I acquired the renata CR1225 batteries from Amazon in a day. 10 in two 5 packs, “best before” 03/2022-life is good. @StraitR, nice setup; what are backup sights, please?

FWIW, I acquired the renata CR1225 batteries from Amazon in a day. 10 in two 5 packs, “best before” 03/2022-life is good. @StraitR, nice setup; what are backup sights, please?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Rangemaster View Post
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....l=1#post886298
    Last edited by StraitR; 06-05-2019 at 08:02 PM.

T10 would suck. If that is the case please do yourself a favor and buy a Snap-On T10. You will want as good of bit as possible. T20 is a good size and will be a pretty hardy bolt as long as you are not
    Using Chinese garbage tools.

I love the p10c setup GJM. That is a damn fine shooting gun out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onboard spare CR1225.

Last edited by StraitR; 06-09-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Any feedback from folks with the ACRO on advertised vs real world battery life? I've seen a few posts online regarding less than stellar battery life measured in weeks rather than the advertised year and a half on setting 6. Both Aaron Cowan and Jon Dufresne have reported 1-2 batteries dying in their few months of use. Not sure if this is related to batteries themselves or the Aimpoint units. The battery that came with mine was just swapped to a Renata and expiration of 07/23 so I can keep track.
    Last edited by dfeder530; 06-09-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Onboard spare CR1225.

That is awesome. unfortunately, we might be needing those spares a lot faster than we think.

@StraitR: that is brilliant, sir.
    Thanks for posting that.

Quote Originally Posted by dfeder530 View Post
    Any feedback from folks with the ACRO on advertised vs real world battery life? I've seen a few posts online regarding less than stellar battery life measured in weeks rather than the advertised year and a half on setting 6. Both Aaron Cowan and Jon Dufresne have reported 1-2 batteries dying in their few months of use. Not sure if this is related to batteries themselves or the Aimpoint units. The battery that came with mine was just swapped to a Renata and expiration of 07/23 so I can keep track.
    I'm waiting on a video to upload to IG tv, but the summary from the poster seems to be that his high volume gun only went a battery for one month but his low volume gun that stayed on the medium setting is still good to go. So higher volume with higher settings etc..may drain them. But that's the only report i've looked at yet.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

User Tag List