Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Specialized Clothing Issue Always Seems To Crop Up.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomies View Post
    My favorite ball cap that doesn't scream tactical is this guy: https://www.rei.com/product/111101/kuhl-uberkuhl-cap

Award for least tactical hat ever is: http://www.hatpeople.com/sportshop/catalogue/cat.html

After wearing that tweed hippie hat for a semester even classmates who knew I had been in the military were surprised that I knew anything about guns, let alone owned any.
    First cap is more sporty/outdoors than tactical. I like it and will pick one up.

Second cap is hipster/hippie.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomies View Post
    My favorite ball cap that doesn't scream tactical is this guy: https://www.rei.com/product/111101/kuhl-uberkuhl-cap
    Recommended.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Banned
    I was at Walmart with my wife the other day and I happen to be looking at a plain green baseball cap with no logo of any kind on it.

My wife took one look and said" What are you doing walking around trying to be all generic and shit?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    I was at Walmart with my wife the other day and I happen to be looking at a plain green baseball cap with no logo of any kind on it.

My wife took one look and said" What are you doing walking around trying to be all generic and shit?"

Clearly she meant to say geriatric.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    When I go to a match and have to wear a cover garment, I might use a CCW vest. I also through a nice colored shirt in the car. After the match, I ditch the vest and put on the shirt. I also have some Timberline caps that look like a railroad engineer. The NRA cap with some pissed off Eagle holding a flag and NRA emblazoned on it, stays in the depth of the closet.

I always remember some fat dude (I should talk) with a skin tight Glock black t-shirt and a giant Sneaky Pete on his grandpa' bermuda shorts tooling around HEB. Very scary.

I had a young RO give me the Load and Make Ready command at my last match.

When I pointed at the guy down range pasting I got a big OH S! reaction.

I was thinking maybe of wearing a reflective yellow construction vest when I’m not actually shooting a stage yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I was thinking maybe of wearing a reflective yellow construction vest when I’m not actually shooting a stage.
    That sounds like an excellent idea. Probably a good idea when shooting out in the boonies, too... I may have to pick one up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I had a young RO give me the Load and Make Ready command at my last match.

When I pointed at the guy down range pasting I got a big OH S! reaction.

I was thinking maybe of wearing a reflective yellow construction vest when I’m not actually shooting a stage yikes.
    I think Claude Werner has posted pics of himself wearing a construction vest as a cover garment. I thought it was a pretty good idea but I don't shoot that much IDPA anymore.

Scary. I have been there, but not to the point of actually covering the paster.

I have enough logo gimme caps to wear at the range. No need to pay to advertise somebody's product.

I have a couple of unobvious caps to wear to town.
    Toni System Components. What components? Stereo, yeah, that's it.
    I need to come up with a neutral term to spell out CPWSA, though.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

I give permission to open fire upon me if I ever wear a “CCW vest.”
    #RESIST

User Tag List