Thread: Smith & Wesson 2018 Summer Savings Offer

Vending Machine Operator
    That's tempting. I am fond of my M&P 2.0 Compact 9mm and would not mind snagging a .45 fullsize.

It also brings down the effective cost of an SD9VE to like $225 if you shop around.

Edit: I also think that Smith has recently shown outstanding candor in recall and repair efforts, and their product lineup shows consistent improvements in quality and some trends that show they're listening to their user base. I do not have the same love for them that I have for Beretta, but they are rapidly rising in my estimation based on how they've handled business in recent years. I think the shooting community ought to reward that. So this is my two cent opinion enabling anyone on the fence to buy something.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 06-29-2018 at 02:20 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Yup, I agree. As someone who was very butthurt about The Agreement and The Lock, I didn't think I would ever buy another new S&W, but their semiautos are compelling.

However, I'm not sure I should reward their fashion faux pas. I mean, a black holster with brown belt, and FDE gun? O.M.G!

Chris

User Tag List