Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NBC poll for you to smash on arming teachers

NBC poll for you to smash on arming teachers

#RESIST

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    If I'm reading that correctly, the poll has 4.9 million votes, 86% of which are, of course, 'No.'
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    If I'm reading that correctly, the poll has 4.9 million votes, 86% of which are, of course, 'No.'
    MSNBC gonna MSNBC
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

They should not only be able to carry, but they should also be offered a pay bumb for completing extended education to do so. I would like to see a legit night class program that covers everything from firearms efficiency to psychology and criminal behavior courses geared specifically toward things like gang violence, mental illness, and active shooter situations. The same program should be offered to veterans to work as specialized school security officers as well.

Voted...might as well.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Site Supporter
    I am a proud 14 percenter!

Allowing teachers to carry, if they qualify, then yes...
    Back flips... not so much
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

I voted but this ones not looking good for us.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by cold-beer View Post
    They should not only be able to carry, but they should also be offered a pay bumb for completing extended education to do so. I would like to see a legit night class program that covers everything from firearms efficiency to psychology and criminal behavior courses geared specifically toward things like gang violence, mental illness, and active shooter situations. The same program should be offered to veterans to work as specialized school security officers as well.
    Shit... can I go to that class too? I'd even be willing to cover the cost of a teacher attending as well.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guinnessman View Post
    I am a proud 14 percenter!
    This. Although I usually prefer a few more beers in me before pissing into the wind.

User Tag List