Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: SICARIO II Day of the Soldado

SICARIO II Day of the Soldado

June 29 2018. I'm already building a list of guys to go together see this when it comes out. Maybe make an outing of it. Smoke some ribs for before and billiards after. So grateful that whiny ass FBI Agent is not in this one. Liberal heads are already exploding that there are no female leads in this movie.

Last edited by UNK; 06-05-2018 at 07:47 AM.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

I'm looking forward to seeing this. I really enjoyed the action in the original film, but the tense tone and the complex dynamics were the most compelling factors for me, making it very memorable. Some were annoyed by Emily Blunt's character, but I enjoyed witnessing her struggling through personal dilemmas as she discovered just how deep and misleading things are. Existential crisis writ large.

Oh, and I doubt that so-called 'liberals' will dislike this film any more or less for the presence or absence of female leads.

Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    Oh, and I doubt that so-called 'liberals' will dislike this film any more or less for the presence or absence of female leads.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#20311f101ffb

Name:  head exploding emoji.jpg
Views: 1219
Size:  3.9 KB Name:  shocked-face-with-exploding-head_1f92f.png
Views: 1217
Size:  8.4 KB
    Last edited by UNK; 06-05-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Another one worth watching in my opinion.

Interview of the filmmaker https://deadline.com/2016/02/oscars-...ew-1201696793/

Last edited by UNK; 06-05-2018 at 08:40 AM.

LOL, right...keep writing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

That's really funny.

I can't imagine living my life looking for things to be annoyed about and complaining. I'm too busy enjoying things in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    June 29 2018. I'm already building a list of guys to go together see this when it comes out. Maybe make an outing of it. Smoke some ribs for before and billiards after. So grateful that whiny ass FBI Agent is not in this one. Liberal heads are already exploding that there are no female leads in this movie.
    Do you girls all go to the powder room at the same time?

(Duckin' and runnin'. I just couldn't help myself and the gibe is meant in fun.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

According to a FB friend I went to high school with who works in Hollywood, it doesn't disappoint. It's different than the first but if you liked the first you should enjoy the second.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Do you girls all go to the powder room at the same time?
    Don't judge him.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ubervic View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing this. I really enjoyed the action in the original film, but the tense tone and the complex dynamics were the most compelling factors for me, making it very memorable. Some were annoyed by Emily Blunt's character, but I enjoyed witnessing her struggling through personal dilemmas as she discovered just how deep and misleading things are. Existential crisis writ large.

Really enjoyed the first one... thought the Blunt story line was great... interesting perspective.
    Is it necessary to the sequel? No.

<facepalm>
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List