Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Woman Says She'll Use Gun Buyback Cash to Pay for an Even Bigger Gun

Baltimore Woman Says She'll Use Gun Buyback Cash to Pay for an Even Bigger Gun

There are other ways to game the system as well. For example, the city is offering $25 for every "hi-capacity" magazine turned in. Some digging from Daniel J. Mitchell of the Foundation for Economic Education (FEE) discovered that such a "hi-capacity" magazine can be purchased online for about $12.

https://reason.com/blog/2018/12/19/b...gram-is-insane

Anyone else have the sudden urge to go to Baltimore?

What a waste of taxpayer money.
    Taking a break from social media.

Site Supporter
    Looks like it is time for a large Brownells order followed by a trip to Baltimore . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    Looks like it is time for a large Brownells order followed by a trip to Baltimore . . .
    The only problem there is the trip to Baltimore.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    The only problem there is the trip to Baltimore.

Okie John

Yup, I worked in Baltimore once, back in the 90's..out on Sparrows Point. Baltimore was a shithole then, I doubt much has changed. It was one of those places I liked seeing in my rearview mirror...

When is this happening?: I got to drive up to MD anyway for christmas. I can pick up used aluminum AR 15 30 rounders down here in Marine ville for 5 to 6 bucks each..... Ill be rich....

Site Supporter
    In that case, I have a proposal for the City of Baltimore. Since a new AR magazine costs $12, and they're willing to pay $25, they could greatly improve efficiency by just sending me $13 for every magazine that I don't buy.

I didn't buy 100 magazines today.

Site Supporter
    50 magazines purchased at $12 each and sold at $25 each would be $650 profit. That would likely cover 2 nights in a hotel, allowing a full day to see the harbor, aquarium, Fort McHenry, and perhaps a couple of crab cake dinners for the family.

Maybe this is their way of promoting tourism?

Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    50 magazines purchased at $12 each and sold at $25 each would be $650 profit. That would likely cover 2 nights in a hotel, allowing a full day to see the harbor, aquarium, Fort McHenry, and perhaps a couple of crab cake dinners for the family.

Maybe this is their way of promoting tourism?

If only we could do it in a mail truck like Newman and Kramer

Site Supporter
    Two flies in the ointment:

1) Only 2 high capacity magazines accepted per person.

2) High capacity magazines are illegal in MD. So, attempting to take advantage of the buy back would require violating the law.

User Tag List