Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pics of the new Cane and Derby PIC Holster

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    Finally got my PIC holster today. 5 months from order. Looks nice, will work with it this evening with a dry gun. It better work well and make me a BLT sandwich for as long as I waited for the damn thing.
    Have you had the opportunity to try out the PIC and what are your impressions?

Quote Originally Posted by epete View Post
    Have you had the opportunity to try out the PIC and what are your impressions?
    Did about 40 draws the other night, but no serious work. I was mostly trying to get it to a comfortable position and get my belt, belt buckle, mag holder, cell phone holder to where they were all happy. Did the couple of different "start threading your belt here instead of where you normally do" things and think I've got it worked out The problem is, on my heavy gun belt, the buckle is less than comfortable where I start it at so I'm going to go to a leather store and see about a lower profile buckle.

The holster itself is very nice. The part that comes away from the body of the holster is there to "push" the butt of the gun in towards the body and works quite well in it's purpose. Had a light weight dark blue T-shirt on and no one would be the wiser that there was a gun there. In fact, my magazines were "printing" more than the gun was. May need to get an IWB solution for the magazines. That being said, I rarely wear that light of a shirt out in public anyways, so it may be a non issue.

Work has pretty much exploded into a plethora of pleading peeon's precariously picking at my purchase on peace and quite, so with the amount of overtime and sick parents at the moment I probably won't have a lot of time to focus on it and will stick with my normal IWB until such time that I can dedicate good quality time towards this holster. Hell, I waited this long... what's a few more weeks or so?
    Last edited by Zhurdan; 03-02-2012 at 12:17 PM. Reason: changed magazine to holster duhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    Hell, I waited this long... what's a few more weeks or so?
    Excruciating?

Quote Originally Posted by Caboose View Post
    Excruciating?
    Sorry man. My folks are pretty down and out and with all the damn snow we're getting, doing my driveway and theirs plus shopping for them and what not, it's just not a priority. I'll post up info as I have time for it.

I'm at week 7.5 waiting for my PIC....
    Looks like that 4 week lead time has quickly gone away...I placed my order days after bdcheung.

CR78 I would definitely send them an email in regards to your order. I placed an order 4 weeks ago for a PIC Holster for my HK P30 and it arrived yesterday.

VERY tight fit initially. Hopefully it loosens up after a few hundred more draws..

Quote Originally Posted by Onikudaki View Post
    VERY tight fit initially. Hopefully it loosens up after a few hundred more draws..
    Mine certainly did.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikudaki View Post
    CR78 I would definitely send them an email in regards to your order. I placed an order 4 weeks ago for a PIC Holster for my HK P30 and it arrived yesterday.
    I sent an email to support@caneandderby.com on Thursday, and hope to get a response soon...

bdcheung, Would you care to comment on how the PIC holds up to your new Keeper holster? It's really one or the other for me.
    Thanks!

User Tag List