Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Negligent discharge while holstered?

Seeking penis donor. Will trade once fired Glock 43, holster (with some damage), and two mags.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephrology View Post
    Looking for SA/DA pistols and/or sessions with a licensed physical therapist
    Did you see the TFB video about how it is easier to disarm someone with a DA/SA pistol as compared to a SA. The latter got you shot before you could get the gun in a safe direction. With the DA trigger you could move it off you. Now this is video and I can't vouch anything except watching it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...pistol-disarm/

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    The "inside" info I have is it's believed to have been a draw cord that got into the holster. I also believe the holster might have been a factor as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnO View Post
    I started looking at some of the comments posted under the video on the Truth About Guns website and ran across this. http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...red-holstered/.

Have there been any updates I missed?

The most logical explanations in mind mind are the two referenced above or it was staged.

I would hope if the victim took the time to post the incident, they would provide follow up info as to what caused this, in order to try to have it never happen again to anyone.

Its beginning to look like, The world will NEVER know.

User Tag List