Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Brass Prep

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    @Hambo you were right. FCD can’t solve that problem [emoji3]
    Can’t fix stupid. I don’t know it didn’t occur to me to check the resizing station. Thanks again for the help.
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Once you verify that everything is set up correctly, take a Sharpie and put witness marks on the sockets, lock rings, dies, and adjustment knobs.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Site Supporter
    I noticed the redding competition sizer die does a slightly better job of removing glock buldge from 9mm. The cost is your shoulder bc it's alot more work. As a result I went back to a dillon sizer to go along with the redding micrometer seater and micrometer crimper. I literally can't remember a round that didn't chamber in my glocks with this setup(30k+). Can't speak highly enough of redding dies.

Site Supporter
    I agree that Redding dies are excellent. When discussing dies in general, a safe generalization is that there is much variation among and between brands. Sometimes when having issues, using a different die will resolve the problem. In such instances, the original was not defective. It simply did not work well for your firearm.

User Tag List