Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistol Forum Ford Raptor Club

Drove the Raptor into elk camp in Montana, about a 30 minute drive on a rutted dirt road for most trucks. About 13 minutes in the Raptor.

Here is a photo when I stopped to open a cattle gate early on.

Name:  9CDD8B06-34B9-4D7A-8EE9-A31B02533E7B.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  92.7 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I wanna join, but I have a mortgage and a kid in a private college.
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Drove the Raptor into elk camp in Montana, about a 30 minute drive on a rutted dirt road for most trucks. About 13 minutes in the Raptor.

Here is a photo when I stopped to open a cattle gate early on.

Name:  9CDD8B06-34B9-4D7A-8EE9-A31B02533E7B.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  92.7 KB
    I was looking very hard at a red Raptor Last week, very high up on my want list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Raptor is a great example of something I should have listened to Bolke about years ago. Best driving machine I have had for the things I like to do.

The Raptor is a great example of something I should have listened to Bolke about years ago. Best driving machine I have had for the things I like to do.
    I wish you hadn’t said that!

I spent hours last year getting my heavy cumbersome Dodge 4x4 up a mountain logging road in Idaho. I’m sure the Raptor would’ve ate it up.

I don’t need a 3/4 ton, all I ever haul is gear and guns. But I need a more capable off-road vehicle.

I’m slowly working on the boss lady to get approval.

I rode the roads twice in the outfitter’s big Ram, when we took my bull down to the game processor, and the ride was grueling, uncomfortable, slow and my back actually hurt afterwards. That was creeping along at near walking pace. Between the Raptor’s off road technology and what I learned at Raptor School, I was doing 35 on that same rutted pathway, and it was smooth, fast and in complete control. There are not words that do justice to how much more capable the Raptor was.

I rode the roads twice in the outfitter’s big Ram, when we took my bull down to the game processor, and the ride was grueling, uncomfortable, slow and my back actually hurt afterwards. That was creeping along at near walking pace. Between the Raptor’s off road technology and what I learned at Raptor School, I was doing 35 on that same rutted pathway, and it was smooth, fast and in complete control. There are not words that do justice to how much more capable the Raptor was.
    Pretty much describes my Dodge off-road.

Car and Driver, I believe, said it holds the record for driving over the parking lot speed bumps at 55 MPH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigfan26 View Post
    Car and Driver, I believe, said it holds the record for driving over the parking lot speed bumps at 55 MPH.
    Like, the most of them?

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Like, the most of them?
    I'm not sure I understand?

User Tag List