Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pistol Forum Ford Raptor Club

Pistol Forum Ford Raptor Club

Jackdog is the Raptor enabler in charge here, but it has been turned into one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Let’s see em.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

What did you do, hire a fashion photographer to shoot this pic?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What did you do, hire a fashion photographer to shoot this pic?
    Nope, rolled into work, got out and took the picture. It’s hard when high fashion is your life to not simply exude it...;-). So...where is your pictures of your “Not a Toy” truck?
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Jackdog is the Raptor enabler in charge here, but it has been turned into one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Let’s see em.
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
    I knew I’d get blamed for this. And I’m okay with it.

Here are a couple more. As you can tell a few are a bit older...

Name:  6DA29E3C-0FEB-40A6-A81A-F986481B68CB.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  57.2 KB
    Name:  5879AC56-407A-47F8-992B-4320CBF7D64C.jpg
Views: 1030
Size:  71.6 KB
    Name:  E8682EB9-73D1-4746-93F7-59A1FB03374D.jpg
Views: 1028
Size:  55.2 KB

Jack dog has been enabling since 2011...
    Last edited by Bratch; 06-02-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Bratch, how does it do in snow? My was dangerous in rain when I got it, but moving to Toyo tires from the BFG’s made a HUGE difference.

Bratch, how does it do in snow? My was dangerous in rain when I got it, but moving to Toyo tires from the BFG’s made a HUGE difference.
    That is the only time it’s snowed since I’ve owned it, I don’t remember any problems but honestly don’t have enough experience to give an educated opinion.

I’m still running the bfg but am getting close to needing new shoes. I’ve debated the Toyo’s after you and Jackdog but the BFGs have ran well on the Raptor and the Jeep ...

My brother has a ‘17 and lives in KCMO. He actually said it does quite well in snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name:  299865ED-E704-46F4-8BEC-02C114E6133E.jpg
Views: 1167
Size:  48.8 KB

Oops, wrong thread!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Anything can perform like a Raptor if you don't care what happens to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List