Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Pistol Forum Ford Raptor Club

Site Supporter
    I daily drive a 2016 F250 crewcab diesel so parking is not an issue and neither is gas mileage. I’m more concerned that I’m buying somebody’s problem. How durable is the 6.2 and supercharger? Any suggestions on known problems?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I daily drive a 2016 F250 crewcab diesel so parking is not an issue and neither is gas mileage. I’m more concerned that I’m buying somebody’s problem. How durable is the 6.2 and supercharger? Any suggestions on known problems?
    Can’t answer any questions about the SC but my 6.2 has 143K+ miles on it and no major issues. Did have to replace the back up camera last week. But it’s 8 years old and I’m expecting some wear and tear issues to come up.

My mechanic says keep the maintenance update and I should get 300K out of the engine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Raptor will be unveiled Feb 3rd. 5.2l V8 with 760HP.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1355204245939752968?s=21
    #RESIST

@ Gunsite - Dec 2019

Product Improved version just for DB
    Attached Images Attached Images   

A few weeks ago we were in Panama City beach and we saw a Shelby Raptor. I have a 10 year old who
    is figuring out horsepower is cool and is liking cars and trucks. I had no idea as we were walking around it looking at the features and benefits that it was a $120k + truck. It was impressive

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Product Improved version just for DB
    Love that Cement. I'm an Army Green man myself. Voodoo Blue is my favorite tbh.

Name:  IMG_0612.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  100.2 KB

I wanted the Baby Poop Brown, but it wasn't available that year. I liked their blue, my bride Did Not, so I went with the cement, concrete.

Bump, this might happen.
    #RESIST

I have been driving the Raptor (Bronco) around elk camp the last days, and with the 37 inch tires, it is incredible on rough, rutted roads. Keeps up with the side by sides, which is saying something.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have been driving the Raptor (Bronco) around elk camp the last days, and with the 37 inch tires, it is incredible on rough, rutted roads. Keeps up with the side by sides, which is saying something.
    Bronco Raptor?
    #RESIST

User Tag List