Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Did we do the sucker punch robbery vid yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cold-beer View Post
    Literally everyone on this forum has let their guard down at some point. I used to drive an armored truck many moons ago, and the only incident in the 2 years that I had that at that job was one of our guys getting knocked out in a Burger king bathroom. He was the last guy you would think it could happen to as well. The guy was former military, about 6' 2" and had a decent build. He was also pretty intelligent. He didn't even get robbed. Some fat guy Knocked him out for absolutely no reason as far as we could tell.
    Some dude walking around eating Cheetos in Best Buy is not usually considered a "code orange" threat.
    I can totally see how even a normally switched on person could get sucker punched by that guy in that location (based on the video, in person the guy may have given off a lot more bad vibes).
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Site Supporter
    I consider a sucker punch to be one where the bad guy and you see each other, and he throws a knockout punch as a surprise move. One clue that I am alert to is the guy being slick and looking away before hitting. Not saying that the idiot in the video didn't throw one.

User Tag List