Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: "For Sale or Trade" Feedback Thread

Flawless purchase from @cornstalker
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Excellent purchase/transaction with @tlong17I
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Flawless purchase from @Kram . Excellent comm and shipping. Everything was as represented.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Superior purchase from @TGS -- excellent communication throughout and went well above and beyond to ensure a stellar outcome. Top notch all the way around.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Site Supporter
    Got nothing but good things to say about my recent transactions with @Sidheshooter and @Lyonsgrid

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sold holsters to @CCT125US and @2xAGM114. It was a pleasure to do business with these fellow HK users.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Good transaction buying a holster from @ASH556 today!

Since a question arose today about the buying and selling by members on this site, I think it very much fitting that I give a shout out to @RJ who gave me an excellent deal on an MGW sight pusher upon my approaching him with an inquiry.

The funds were dispatched with nary a thought as to his nefarious character which we've come to know so well around these parts.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Good transaction with @DMCutter.

Did a fine transaction with @ssb over the winter and hadn't mentioned it yet. Would work with him again any time.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

User Tag List