Thread: How much holster for a G43 AIWB?

How much holster for a G43 AIWB?

I’ve had a G43 for a while but never carried it more that briefly to the mailbox, but I just spent two 14 hour days with it in a legal but NPE environment. I carried it in a Zorn Skinny at 1:00. It was comfortable enough, but I had the feeling that it was tipping out and bulging a bit more than necessary.

Right now I’m debating sticking on a foam wedge, or going with a new holster, probably a JM long version to avoid the rolling out feeling. I have a JM #2 for my 19 and love it. Anyone had any experience with it, or another recommendation?

Thanks.

I had the regular version of the JMCK G43 AIWB and now I have the long version for my PPS M2. I prefer the long version for the reasons you mentioned. I also add the foam wedge. Very comfy and conceals very well.
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

Very easy to answer IMO. 3 great options.

1) DSG Hitchiker
    2) Tenicor Velo
    3) V-Development Group AIWB (forget name)

I'm a HUGE fan of the DSG and the Discreet Concepts/Tracker Dan clips. I personally like the latter better because I run them on all my gear, but both have held up great in sparring/rolling for me. I'd trust either and do. There may be a lot of similar style holsters, but those guys are great to deal with and stand by their work.
    Last edited by Kirk; 09-02-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    I use a Minuteman Defense Sidekick, but that's pretty comparable to the Zorn. For my 19's & 17's I use the Gatcaddy, which he also makes for the 43. Built in wedge, 2 loops, all that fun stuff. https://minutemandefense.com/collect...uteman-defense

User Tag List