Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HK45C/ Streamlight TLR-7(8) Custom Key

45C tlr7 key

I would also like to order one of your custom keys and am not so sure about how to pm to order.
    Thanks
    Deon

Would definitely like one of these keys as well, but not allowed to send a PM due lack of authorizations on the forum.

I would like to order 2 of these keys if you’re still printing them

45CT TLR8A-G Key

Hi Matt,

If you are still around and printing keys - I would like one for my HK45CT to use with a new Streamlight TLR-8A-G. I am new on here so not sure if I can message etc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mfrey View Post
    Keys in stock.
    I'd love to get one of the PX4C keys if possible - in fact, I registered exclusively for that.

custom key

Looking to purchase a custom key for my hk45c as well

Key Please

Hi Nice work on your key design. I just registered and would like a key.

Thanks,

Rasyad

Any still avail?

Hi I’m super late to this and was hoping you had anymore I could buy? Thanks

Hk45c tlr8a custom key

Quote Originally Posted by mfrey View Post
    Hi guys, first post...

Like many of you who run HK45Cs, it has been a frustrating pursuit finding a duty-capable weaponlight that will fit the truncated rail of the 45C. I’ve waited pensively every SHOT show, year after year, hoping for “that light.” This year, the new Streamlight TLR-7 and -8 seemed to be the ones that would end that cycle of frustration but when the showfloor dust settled it turned out that they wouldn’t fit either.

Some folks found a way to turn one of the stock keys around backwards and do some filing to make the light fit the 45C but I designed a 3D-printed solution to allow use of the Streamlight TLR-7 and -8 on the HK45C natively.

This design shares the same basic geometry as the stock keyset but moves the recoil lug to the rear of cross-bolt to allow it to interface with the center slot of the pistol’s rail. In addition to the relocation of the lug, the key incorporates two other design features: a central, longitudinal rib to impart stiffness to the platform as well as tensioning tabs on the rear of the recoil lug which help to eliminate slop in the interface between the light and the pistol and keep the laser zeroed under recoil.

I outsourced the design to an industry-leading industrial printer to print on their new HP Multi Jet Fusion machine in PA11 nylon and was very pleased with the result.

Inserted into the key recess of the light with crossbolt and clamp in place.

You want a little room between the light and the trigger guard to account for frame flex during the kinetics of the shot.

*If anyone is interested in one, let me know. I can have more printed.

Are you still taking orders?

User Tag List