Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HK45C/ Streamlight TLR-7(8) Custom Key

Hi Ken,

I've been making these for the HK45C and PX4C in batches as customer interest dictates. The best way to secure one is to PM me so I can reserve one for you in the next production run.

Matt

I have a couple PX4C keys still available from the last run in case anyone wants one. PM me if so.

Great mod for thye TLR-7 - HK45C

Quote Originally Posted by mfrey View Post
    I have a couple PX4C keys still available from the last run in case anyone wants one. PM me if so.
    Thanks for a great fit on the TLR7!

Perfect Fit - TLR-8 G on HK45C!!

This adapter key provides a PERFECT fit for the Streamlight TLR-8 G on the HK45C! This makes for a great weapon & light combination!

Just a heads-up that I have a key model tailored to the P30SK now.

It properly re-positions the light close to but not touching the trigger guard (0.005" gap) unlike the stock 1913-4 key that seats the light so that it is pressed pretty aggressively into the front of the trigger guard (enough to leave impressions in the light's polymer switch housing).

I suspect that this key also works well with the VP9SK but I don't have that model to confirm.

Name:  IMG_4316.jpg
Views: 3090
Size:  84.3 KB

This key works perfectly with the JMCK holster for the P30SK/TLR-8.

Name:  IMG_4315.jpg
Views: 1339
Size:  64.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mfrey View Post
    Just a heads-up that I have a key model tailored to the P30SK now.

It properly re-positions the light close to but not touching the trigger guard (0.005" gap) unlike the stock 1913-4 key that seats the light so that it is pressed pretty aggressively into the front of the trigger guard (enough to leave impressions in the light's polymer switch housing).

I suspect that this key also works well with the VP9SK but I don't have that model to confirm.

Name:  IMG_4316.jpg
Views: 3090
Size:  84.3 KB

This key works perfectly with the JMCK holster for the P30SK/TLR-8.

Name:  IMG_4315.jpg
Views: 1339
Size:  64.4 KB
    PM'd you about an HK45C key.

Any chance for a key for any of the surefire lights for a hk45c?

Thanks for your interest but I haven't pursued development of a latch for the Type A Surefire lights. It is certainly possible to contrive a solution, however. I would just need enough interest to substantiate the design time.

Maybe with the upcoming release of the xr1, that might generate some interest.

Pm sent, looking forward to using this for hk45c. I would really wish if you could make a x300 adapter as I use those for duty on all my guns. I have the training and the DG switch is highly recommended in my agency.

User Tag List