Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on CZ 75 series compacts.

I've really been enjoying the factory sights - I just black them out with some flat black spray paint. I ordered some dawsons but their front sight is too small for my liking and tried a fiber front from CZ custom but still like an all black front best. I put talon grips on them - have been waiting for them to fail before I went full stipple, actually been impressed with how they been holding up. Here is a thread I did on the chop

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=97262.0
    The stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Humbly improving with CZ's.

Quote Originally Posted by miller_man View Post
    I've really been enjoying the factory sights - I just black them out with some flat black spray paint. I ordered some dawsons but their front sight is too small for my liking and tried a fiber front from CZ custom but still like an all black front best. I put talon grips on them - have been waiting for them to fail before I went full stipple, actually been impressed with how they been holding up. Here is a thread I did on the chop

http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php?topic=97262.0
    Excellent!

I pulled a blue label OD P07 with OEM three dot tritium sights out of the new box today and shot it a few hundred rounds. I spent some time intentionally trying to induce a stoppage by holding it lightly with just two fingers, right and left hand only. It just ran. After being satisfied with reliability, I shot five 124 Gold Dots at 15 and 25 yards to evaluate accuracy and exact POI.

Name:  13974E87-0405-41C6-888C-9D91A74CCB8F.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  84.2 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    or, just buy a P07, says someone with multiple compact steel and polymer CZ pistols.
    I’m past 2000 rounds through my Gen 2 P07. The front sight retaining screw is gone and the front sight started to towel itself loose. Fortunately I caught it before it became part of the landscape.

I also have one of the CGW .22 uppers and have just crossed the 300 round mark.

I suppose it’s time to clean it.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

User Tag List