Quote Originally Posted by 5shot View Post
ME:

I have not doubt that it would.

I also believe in the second amendment as you apparently don't and have just set that out in writing.

I don't want the GOVERNMENT to step in and confiscate guns which are lethal and deadly, unless the owner has been licensed and certified to shoot as good as your average SEAL, which includes those of cops, who according to you can't shoot worth much if anything, due to their lack of training.

That is a logical conclusion to your thinking, as to not do that would subject the public at large to risk of death via incompetent, untrained shooters walking around with recognized lethal objects used in warfare.

My thinking is that the FBI, DOJ,THE BRASS, GUN MAKERS, AND TRAINERS just don't know what they are doing, or can't train, or both.

Or perhaps, their training results, in terms of Officers being shot and/or killed, DON'T MATTER.

AFAIK, those stats have been about the same for ten years, and even with the proliferation of vests.

I also expect disparaging comments to continue, which is normal and a bit shameful IMHO, and to which I may or may not respond 2.
Enough of the baiting/instigating 5shot - check your PMs.

This thread has more than run its course.