Thread: The Bigger Circle with Mike Seelander and Rob Leatham TGO!!

The Bigger Circle with Mike Seelander and Rob Leatham TGO!!

I got the chance to take the Bigger Circle with Seelander and Leathem on Mat 18-20 in Pryor OK.

The first thing I have to say about this class is my mind is BLOWN! There was SO much good stuff and so many nuggets of information in the class that I am still processing it! And to sum this up quickly, as soon as I could I got on the wait list for the AZ class.
    Rob has SO much knowledge and has such a different take on how to explain things that I was just amazed!! His ENTHUSIASM is contagious and you cant help but to be excited to be shooting with him. Mike is also an amazing instructor and with both of them tag teaming the class it was like a WWE match just when you thought it was over TAG and the teaching went on!!! The drills we did all built on each other and the end was everyone's shooting level improved! Rob spent quite a bit of time fixing "micro flinches" for lack of a better term, Ill be spending time trying to fix mine for sure!!

They are talking about doing this class again next year if you want to improve your shooting you should really consider this class or a class with either of them.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Site Supporter
    Link to AZ class?

Thanks for sharing. Hope you can share some nuggets later that especially stand out that we can apply!

I did see you video of the 1v1 on FB. I was surprised to see side by side how little the muzzle moved on Mike's gun compared to yours. Do you think that's a difference in technique and ability, or more a function of the types of guns you were running?

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Robbie is simply amazing. He can look at you, and figure out what your opportunities are, faster and better than anyone I know. He is also understands shooting games, and how to most efficiently harvest points. He is a nazi for instilling shooting discipline.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by scw2 View Post
    Thanks for sharing. Hope you can share some nuggets later that especially stand out that we can apply!

I did see you video of the 1v1 on FB. I was surprised to see side by side how little the muzzle moved on Mike's gun compared to yours. Do you think that's a difference in technique and ability, or more a function of the types of guns you were running?
    Thats cause NO one has better recoil control than Seeklander... Also hes shooting a all steel 1911 in 9mm He and I use the same grip hes just better than I am! Im am happy that I was that close to him though!!

One of the biggest Tips I took away was to kill the SMALL flinch via dry work as soon as it happens.

https://shooting-performance.coursestorm.com/
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

User Tag List