Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snub info booklet

Site Supporter

Snub info booklet

Do you have a .38 snubby you carry as a BUG, or as a deep concealment weapon when discretion is paramount? If you do, you need a copy of Thirty Eight Straight Tips for Better Snub Shooting , by Michael DeBethencourt.

I’ve known “Bobo” for many years, and he is one of the most knowledgeable snub users around. For decades he has been carrying short barreled revolvers and teaching their use. This little booklet is available delivered for less than six bucks and every snub user should have a copy. See https://www.imwithroscoe.com/38-stra...snub-shooting/ to order yours now.

Ordered. Thank you.

also placed order. Thanks for the heads up. I will check out the web sight info as well.
    Billy

Gunsmith, M/C mechanic, Retired Army, NRA Life Member
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot don't talk" Tuco

Bobo is by far my favorite weirdo instructor. I mean that in the nicest and most sincere way. He’s an odd, odd duck. But insanely knowledgeable with exceptional instructional skills.

I've trained with Michael, he is good people.

Ordered. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Nice - Thanks!

Site Supporter
    Purchased as well. It'll go well with my digital copy of Snubby Revolver: The ECQ, Backup, and Concealed Carry Standard by Ed Lovette.

Chris

Came across them on facebook a couple of days ago. Never occurred to me to look at their web site. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Givens View Post
    Do you have a .38 snubby you carry as a BUG, or as a deep concealment weapon when discretion is paramount? If you do, you need a copy of Thirty Eight Straight Tips for Better Snub Shooting , by Michael DeBethencourt.

I’ve known “Bobo” for many years, and he is one of the most knowledgeable snub users around. For decades he has been carrying short barreled revolvers and teaching their use. This little booklet is available delivered for less than six bucks and every snub user should have a copy. See https://www.imwithroscoe.com/38-stra...snub-shooting/ to order yours now.

Thanks Tom for the reminder. Had a copy,loaned it,just ordered a new copy for me......CYA Retro
    The Thin Blue Line is TOO Thin........Thug Life Must End

User Tag List