Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Snub info booklet

Ordered.
    Thanks Tom,
    Shumba

I got mine a couple days ago, and while there wasn't really anything in it that I didn't know or hadn't seen before, it sure is a nice aggregation of all the info. Grew up with a wheelgun and started duty with the Model 10, always kind of been wedded to the round guns even in the day of the polymer people popper...

I take that back - I don't remember ever seeing the LaRocca daily checklist and it's sure a common sense check, to be certain...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    When Tom Givens suggests I buy a book on a handgun I might be using, I buy the book.

Ordered.
    Received my booklet tonight. Lot of very useful information. Thank you again Tom.

I just got mine the other night too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    When Tom Givens suggests I buy a book on a handgun I might be using, I buy the book.

Ordered.
    Yep, ordered mine last Monday.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Sorry for bumping a long-dormant thread, but this booklet is back in stock now at I'm With Roscoe. 30 copies available. Or 29, I guess, now that I've ordered mine! Wouldn't have raised the thread, but I've been watching for this booklet for a bit and just happened to see it was in stock. Thought I'd pass the information along.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    Sorry for bumping a long-dormant thread, but this booklet is back in stock now at I'm With Roscoe. 30 copies available. Or 29, I guess, now that I've ordered mine! Wouldn't have raised the thread, but I've been watching for this booklet for a bit and just happened to see it was in stock. Thought I'd pass the information along.

And I am glad you did. Just joined and ordered the book. I love shooting the snubbies. As Hickcock45 said in one of his video's. " There is just something about a snubbie" in reference to how enjoyable they are to shoot.

Ordered two today, one for me and one for a niece that carries a 642 on her job.

I joined yesterday and ordered the book and downloaded PDF archived newsletters. A lot of interesting stuff there to read.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGP100 View Post
    I joined yesterday and ordered the book and downloaded PDF archived newsletters. A lot of interesting stuff there to read.
    Yep, the news letters alone are worth the admission ticket. I own a lot of guns, shoot very often. But if the Gun Gods came down and told me, the only gun I could have is a small Snubbie, I would say fine with me. No problem. And like many enthusiast already know, I believe shooting these guns has made me a much better shooter for all of them.

User Tag List