Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Snub info booklet

Ordered.
    Thanks Tom,
    Shumba

I got mine a couple days ago, and while there wasn't really anything in it that I didn't know or hadn't seen before, it sure is a nice aggregation of all the info. Grew up with a wheelgun and started duty with the Model 10, always kind of been wedded to the round guns even in the day of the polymer people popper...

I take that back - I don't remember ever seeing the LaRocca daily checklist and it's sure a common sense check, to be certain...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    When Tom Givens suggests I buy a book on a handgun I might be using, I buy the book.

Ordered.
    Received my booklet tonight. Lot of very useful information. Thank you again Tom.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. J. C. Watts
    USPSA#A92555

I just got mine the other night too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    When Tom Givens suggests I buy a book on a handgun I might be using, I buy the book.

Ordered.
    Yep, ordered mine last Monday.
    Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest. - Mark Twain

Purveyor of useless knowledge and mediocre humor

Sorry for bumping a long-dormant thread, but this booklet is back in stock now at I'm With Roscoe. 30 copies available. Or 29, I guess, now that I've ordered mine! Wouldn't have raised the thread, but I've been watching for this booklet for a bit and just happened to see it was in stock. Thought I'd pass the information along.

Quote Originally Posted by Moylan View Post
    Sorry for bumping a long-dormant thread, but this booklet is back in stock now at I'm With Roscoe. 30 copies available. Or 29, I guess, now that I've ordered mine! Wouldn't have raised the thread, but I've been watching for this booklet for a bit and just happened to see it was in stock. Thought I'd pass the information along.

And I am glad you did. Just joined and ordered the book. I love shooting the snubbies. As Hickcock45 said in one of his video's. " There is just something about a snubbie" in reference to how enjoyable they are to shoot.

Ordered two today, one for me and one for a niece that carries a 642 on her job.

I joined yesterday and ordered the book and downloaded PDF archived newsletters. A lot of interesting stuff there to read.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonGP100 View Post
    I joined yesterday and ordered the book and downloaded PDF archived newsletters. A lot of interesting stuff there to read.
    Yep, the news letters alone are worth the admission ticket. I own a lot of guns, shoot very often. But if the Gun Gods came down and told me, the only gun I could have is a small Snubbie, I would say fine with me. No problem. And like many enthusiast already know, I believe shooting these guns has made me a much better shooter for all of them.

User Tag List