Thread: ClipShot video review tool by Double Alpha Academy

ClipShot video review tool by Double Alpha Academy

I saw this when looking at the App Store the other day and thought I would give it a try. It’s super easy to use, and best of all, it’s free! Athough you have to “sign in” and create an account to use it.

If DAA is reading this, I think it’s a great tool, but it would be cool if it picked up the start timer a little better (it failed to pick it up in this video) and I would like it to just show split times, not total times on the running total at the side. Overall it’s a decent diagnostic tool and good advertising for DAA.

I know what I need to work on over the next several weeks; transitions and split speeds on longer targets....and reloads! Still getting used to the Gen 5.

Edit: If you are looking for it on your iPad, you have to filter your search to look for iPhone apps or you won’t find it. Nearly drove myslelf crazy until I tried that. If you search on your iPhone, it will be all good.

Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 05-17-2018 at 11:12 PM.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Checking that out now. Thanks

Here’s another one where you can really see how viewing just the splits would be better. But still a good diagnostic tool for areas to trim time.

Edit: This video also picked up the been and first shot time.

Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 05-18-2018 at 07:30 PM.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

User Tag List