Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Light Bearing Holster!

Quote Originally Posted by mbkintner View Post
    Didn't realize there was a forum discount code. I did some digging and I'm assuming it's the "P-FORUM" code I found. I wish I had known that a few weeks ago when I placed my last order. I'll definitely keep it in mind for the next one!
    mbkintner, go ahead and send us an email to apply the discount code (and yes it’s the P-FORUM) when we ship the order, and we will apply it. Thanks!
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    (and yes it’s the P-FORUM)
    That's where I went wrong, I kept adding the number 10 to the end of the code. Another example of why I shouldn't do things tired...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    mbkintner, go ahead and send us an email to apply the discount code (and yes it’s the P-FORUM) when we ship the order, and we will apply it. Thanks!
    Thanks for the generous offer Tony but it's not your fault that I didn't do my research before ordering. But customer service like this and the quality of products will keep my coming back so I'm sure I'll have an opportunity to use it in the future.

Hi Tony, I need some guidance. I’m ordering the AIWB holster for the Glock 19, with the TRL7 light. I’m 6’3 at about 250lbs. Don’t have a gut, but there is a little extra there. I’m trying to figure out the best set up for me in regards to wings, wedges, pads, belt attachments etc. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Cbock55 View Post
    Hi Tony, I need some guidance. I’m ordering the AIWB holster for the Glock 19, with the TRL7 light. I’m 6’3 at about 250lbs. Don’t have a gut, but there is a little extra there. I’m trying to figure out the best set up for me in regards to wings, wedges, pads, belt attachments etc. any advice would be appreciated. Thank you
    Cbock55, for your body style and that gun/light combo, I would go with the AIWB, not the claw version. I would go with fixed soft loops first choice, pull the dot loops as second choice, and get the wide hole pattern. Mid guard and a pad would be good as well. all of those choices are based on what I have seen and heard works well for someone your size. The claw designs are great, but better suited to the bigger lights. Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thank you, I will order that combo!

For a P07/TLR1 would you go with the wide hole spacing or regular hole spacing? 5'10 185lbs 34" size jeans. I like to carry close to centerline right next to the belt buckle/pants button

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mirolynmonbro View Post
    For a P07/TLR1 would you go with the wide hole spacing or regular hole spacing? 5'10 185lbs 34" size jeans. I like to carry close to centerline right next to the belt buckle/pants button

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Mirolynmonbro, I would go with wide hole pattern, gives it a rounding effect. Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

User Tag List