Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My idea of a “cool” King

My idea of a “cool” King

Recall that the King attended Gunsite back in the 90’s, and that probably influenced his handgun choice.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...d-his-sig-mcx/
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I thought this was going to be about Elvis shooting a TV with a vintage revolver. #disappointed
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

I thought the video was excellent...walkin' the walk and all

I briefly met his dad, the first Hussein, when I was a kid. He was a modern thinker as well.

I can't imagine how many enemies that guy must have. Very cool vid.

Hey any leader who can put up when/if needed gets some respect in my book. Pretty nifty.

Also disappointed in not seeing Elvis doing some high-speed stuff.

#threadtitlecontributestounfulfilledexpectations
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Site Supporter
    Pretty cool.

I've heard the King likes motorcycles too.

IIRC, the King spent some quality time at Ft. Bragg back when he was a prince.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    IIRC, the King spent some quality time at Ft. Bragg back when he was a prince.

Okie John
    The story I heard went that, when they needed to inform him that he had been named the next king, he was training on Smoke Bomb Hill...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    The story I heard went that, when they needed to inform him that he had been named the next king, he was training on Smoke Bomb Hill...
    That’s kinda what I was thinking.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List