Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Video tutorial for forward carriage of primary equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by guymontag View Post
    And who makes the madras shirt? Other shirt suggestions for the hot as fuck Texas weather too haha? You tailor your clothes correct?
    Land's End makes a reasonably priced madras shirt:

https://www.landsend.com/products/me...95?sku_0=::VQZ
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Site Supporter
    Respectfully though - are there pants/shorts that allow freedom in the crotch area that still provide a nice tight band in your experience? I’m considering those Chuck Norris action pants style simply because I’m an active dad that’s crouching and bending down and running and jumping etc. if I have a nice tight fit up top then it’s a nice tight fit down there too you know what I mean? Any brands you can recommend? I think Nike golf style has treated me best so far.
    You might try Duluth. It has been my experience that their pants run small in the waist. Most of the time, a 34" waist is loose on me I'm closer to a 33"), but their 34" waist is tight (and 36" is falling off loose). However, with their "generous fit" everywhere else and "crotch gusset", they have lots of room...if you can button them. FWIW, their tops are the opposite scenario. I wear a "slim-fit large" or medium in their shirts.

Chris

Thank you for the video SouthNarc, it brought up a few things I haven’t considered.

Respectfully though - are there pants/shorts that allow freedom in the crotch area that still provide a nice tight band in your experience? I’m considering those Chuck Norris action pants style simply because I’m an active dad that’s crouching and bending down and running and jumping etc. if I have a nice tight fit up top then it’s a nice tight fit down there too you know what I mean? Any brands you can recommend? I think Nike golf style has treated me best so far.

And who makes the madras shirt? Other shirt suggestions for the hot as fuck Texas weather too haha? You tailor your clothes correct?

Does any belt approach 95% the capability of the graith that does not utilize Velcro? I feel like a kindergartner all over again with that shit, but I’ll put up with it and try it if it has your endorsement. I’m experimenting with an A belt from Warfytyr at the moment.

Thanks!
    Hey buddy take a look at the J. Crew 770 jean. It’s a modern tapered fit but still has good room for the boys. I wear a 33” waist in them and have a 25” upper thigh. I still have room for my junk and a gun without moose-knuckle.

https://www.jcrew.com/p/mens_categor...ame=light-worn

I like Eddie Bauer jeans for reasons mentioned above.

If you are prone to the moose-knuckle, you can bump the inseam or order a tall cut. I had to go to these jeans when I started hitting the squats 2 years ago, and found that nothing that fit my waist right fit my thighs. The flex styles have a x% elastane or similar that help a bunch in that area! and the wife says my ass looks good in them too.

Honestly, I feel better in pants that truly fit now that I've given them a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also remember denim stretches up to 1.5” in the waist.

Haute Couture with SouthNarc...coming to TriggerTime TV sometime soon, I imagine.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Haute Couture with SouthNarc...coming to TriggerTime TV sometime soon, I imagine.
    And, hey, if this "training" thing doesn't work out, he can become a personal stylist.
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

My solution to the gap created with a larger gun is to fill it.

I carry with an Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced and fitted pants.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE_M View Post
    My solution to the gap created with a larger gun is to fill it.

I carry with an Ares Gear Aegis Enhanced and fitted pants.

thread drift

What magazine pouches are you using? I've been thinking of a setup similar to this since I first saw the FLEX (like a week ago, I don't get out much) and want to move my personal boo-boo kit from my pocket to my belt line. Those slim mag pouches placed behind with the TQ up front is a brilliant solution to what I've been trying to put together in my head.

/thread drift.

User Tag List