Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victim narrative of an armed robbery in/around a vehicle - Harris Co TX

Lucky dude. I tell my wife all the time that there are evil people out there and they don't always look the part. I know my wife would be a sucker for another woman. I wouldn't put it past a skell to use a baby in the mix. Female with a baby approaching a car with a female driver. Feigning distress. Second unseen skell come in passenger door when nice lady's maternal instincts overwhelm any question of danger.

Wrong Car!

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=s4f4E_1525571758

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Good read. I've heard the carjacking phenomenon in Houston is getting worse from already "bad".

so I want to know...how is this guy working and carrying? What employer allows this? I've only heard of a few outside of the armored car business.
    Down here there's a number of small businesses & self-employed (incl. contract work) that I know of.

I've had one employer with a formal no-guns policy that would give you written permission to carry if you had a CHL. The branch manager and majority owner were both pro-gun. Small business within the state only, I think $15m in sales. Our office covered everything from central to south to west TX.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    ...so I want to know...how is this guy working and carrying? What employer allows this? I've only heard of a few outside of the armored car business.
    I own 2 businesses with about 25 employees. I have an open offer to any employee that I will give them a Front Sight Diamond Membership if they take the 4 day handgun class plus CCW. (Please, no bashing of Front Sight)

After that they can carry to protect themselves. I do not want them to protect property and they are told so. I also encourage them to shoot local matches for fun and we have a number that do.

I am obviously in the minority of business owners, but I feel strongly that everyone has the right to protect themselves.

@Bart Carter. Good for you!

User Tag List