Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The secret to having a German Shepherd in the house

The secret to having a German Shepherd in the house

I thought that these things are gimmicks. I was wrong. Ours is set to start vacuuming at 2AM and while it's not the same as a real vacuum, you get pretty close with this thing running every 24 hours.

https://www.amazon.com/RoboVac-Sucti.../dp/B0732KT8L5
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    #RESIST

This u, bro? Sokay, I won't tell anybody.

My house is a split level so not ideal for a robovac, but it might be worth it for even just the main living room because the seasonal shedding is epic right now.

You don't like watching giant chunks of hair come out of your dog's ass and just kinda float around?
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by Matt O View Post
    My house is a split level so not ideal for a robovac, but it might be worth it for even just the main living room because the seasonal shedding is epic right now.
    Just do one separate room a night. We do the main room a few nights a week and then the downstairs.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Peally View Post
    You don't like watching giant chunks of hair come out of your dog's ass and just kinda float around?

Can't wait until my kids are old enough to bathe and groom the dog.
    #RESIST

I've considered getting one of these vacuums. My Rottie/German Sheppard mix sheds like crazy all year long.

Does the vacuum get stuck in tight spots (the corner, behind chairs, etc. etc)?

Commonly referred to as German SHEDDERS!

So far we have been lucky. The new guy (5 months) hasn't figured out the seasons yet. Therefore we just have the equivalent of 1.2ish shedders at the moment. When Panzerfäuste hits puberty there will be hair!

Attachment 26312

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    I've considered getting one of these vacuums. My Rottie/German Sheppard mix sheds like crazy all year long.

Does the vacuum get stuck in tight spots (the corner, behind chairs, etc. etc)?
    Yes! Mine would get stuck all the time...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I've got an 11 year old long-haired GSD and a six month old regular coated GSD. We love our Roomba.

What I'm trying to figure out is how doubling the number of dogs resulted in 4x the amount of poop I have to scoop...
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

User Tag List