Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not new Model 19’s....

Not new Model 19’s....

In contrast to the other thread. Here is what Smith is competing with. A grand tradition of beautiful well balanced guns that served a ton of cops and citizens across this country. Thanks to SeriousStudent this one filled a hole. I am working on a project with it. Enjoy.....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

And the carry system which should give a hint to the project...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I like em both but who made the holster??
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by w provence View Post
    I like em both but who made the holster??
    Looks like a 5 Shot SME from John Ralston, I use one in conjunction with my 1911. They are awesome.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Another beautiful revolver DB. Thanks for sharing!

Darryl, I love the SME, but isn't that really thick at the loops? I mean, it's thick on a 1911 rig, so that's gotta be significantly more bulky

That is a really good looking gun. I’m hoping the article you’re referring to is the Snubby Lifestyle article I’ve been anticipating.

–————————————————
    My posts only represent my opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of my employer. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Really nice. I still regret not buying a coworkers model 19 for 300 bucks. I didn’t buy it because it had the red ramp front sight. To be young with good vision again

Seriously, you could make a good profit selling "Darryl's Certified Lightly Used Classic Revolvers".

Ouch......seeing that stings.

Mine had the factory small stocks with a Tyler T grip installed. I ordered the Tyler T through mail order out of one of the popular gun magazines back in the day. 1989, I think. Bought it in Newton, AL brand spanking new. Had the blue S&W box, papers, everything.

Sold it to my uncle's second or third wife for 300.00 cash......to purchase something else that had my eye.

I debate buying another one but the price tags scare me away. And no, my uncle is not still married to her so some harlot somewhere has my daggum wheelgun. Probably rusting away in southern Alabama under the seat of a Trans Am on blocks in front of some double wide.

Ticks me off every time I see a 2.5 inch 19.
    Last edited by lwt16; 05-09-2018 at 03:34 PM.

User Tag List