Thread: Sentinel Gear?

Sentinel Gear?

Anybody know what happened to Sentinel Gear? Seems as though their website is gone.

He shut down the shop to take on another career.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    He shut down the shop to take on another career.
    This

Thanks gents.

Site Supporter
    I ordered a knife from him and paid via PayPal because it said in stock. No knife arrived. I emailed and was directed to the website which said don’t ask us where your knife is; we are busy making them. I waited and waited. Finally I was told that PayPal froze his account stiffed him out of his money. Long story short; eventually I got my knife.

It's too bad. I really liked his work. I had ordered a knife before PayPal cut him off, and waited the entire expected wait time, and then reordered it directly from him when I noticed what happened. It took some time, but I finally have the fixed blade knife I really wanted for concealed EDC.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    Finally I was told that PayPal froze his account stiffed him out of his money.
    Yeah... about that. I have strong reason to suspect that PP cut him off because he was racking up disputes. And this is from a guy that bought 3 knives from him. I have no love for PayPal whatsoever, but I’d want to hear the other side of the story before concluding that PP stiffed him out of business.

User Tag List