Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Surefire, their products may be expensive but

Nothing but positive things to say about Surefire lights and customer service. I have contacted Surefire CS three times in the past few years and never had to wait more then a few min on hold. Replacement parts were sent out asap with no questions asked with swag included. This past November they actually overnighted parts that I needed free of charge. Not sure if they go above and beyond for LE but Surefire CS has been great.
    Last edited by Kram; 05-03-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    based off of one transaction?
    Well, someone I know dropped his fiance based on one case of gonorrhea.

I have experienced insane phone hold times and poor C.S. communication… but they have also taken fairly good care of me. I don’t know if their C.S. “sucks”, seems more like it’s “overwhelmed”.

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    I have experienced insane phone hold times and poor C.S. communication… but they have also taken fairly good care of me. I don’t know if their C.S. “sucks”, seems more like it’s “overwhelmed”.
    If it was just one or two instances with CS issues, I would say just a bad day. Multiple failures over multiple years suggests Surefire is systematically under investing in the resources necessary to provide a good customer experience. My experience with Crimson Trace, for example, is completely different. They have consistently exceeded my expectations. Hope that doesn’t change with S&W ownership.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    If it was just one or two instances with CS issues, I would say just a bad day. Multiple failures over multiple years suggests Surefire is systematically under investing in the resources necessary to provide a good customer experience. My experience with Crimson Trace, for example, is completely different. They have consistently exceeded my expectations. Hope that doesn’t change with S&W ownership.
    And sadly.......when George Syrengelas was running that side of stuff, Surefire was a shining light of how to handle warranty/QC stuff.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

For my lifestyle and needs I've been 100% Streamlight for some time now and have been satisfied. There are also numerous complaints out there about how SF treats their dealers and distributors, FWIW.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Just an observation, since I don't think I even own a SF product, but:
    the big justification for their pricing is outstanding quality, yet their CS seems to be constantly overwhelmed. That seems... somewhat contradictory.
    (And yes I realize that they may just be under staffed. But they may not be.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

For a long time, they were the only game in town. They need to realize that’s not true now.

Quote Originally Posted by NickA View Post
    Just an observation, since I don't think I even own a SF product, but:
    the big justification for their pricing is outstanding quality, yet their CS seems to be constantly overwhelmed. That seems... somewhat contradictory.
    (And yes I realize that they may just be under staffed. But they may not be.)

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Surefire warranty used to be like Aimpoint’s.....one man show and like the Maytag repairman. When the lights were simpler, more consistent and combined with exceptional QC during production and materials quality.....they just didn’t have a lot of problems that needed fixing. That has changed.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

My current pistol lights are U-Boats, my long-gun lights are Furys, and my hand held is an E2D Defender Ultra...from everything I've read, these seem to be the last generation of SF stuff that is consistently high quality. When they go down, it looks like I'll be going to some other company to get my lumen fix.

User Tag List