Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Model 67s at J&G.

Site Supporter
    I know they're not 67s, but Larry's Pistol & Pawn just sent out this email blast for a bunch of 64s they just got in stock if anyone is in the Huntsville area. If I were still in the area, I'd be snagging two up.

Sent from my fruit based pocket computer using Tapatalk

Disclaimer: I work in the firearms industry as a designer and engineer. My posts do not represent the opinions or positions of my employers, past or present.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Is this a good deal? J&G has a lot of different model 10 options and honestly I have no idea what I’m looking at or should be looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    At current revolver prices? Absolutely.

My rule of thumb these days is any S&W revolver in good mechanical condition is worth $300, then I go from there.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

I kind of dig the idea of buying from a place called "Larry's Pistols and Pawn."

We had a place here for a while called "Fairly Honest Don's Machine Gun Parlor." Best gun store name ever.
    I was into 10mm Auto before it sold out and went mainstream, but these days I'm here for the revolver and epidemiology information.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester Polfus View Post
    I kind of dig the idea of buying from a place called "Larry's Pistols and Pawn."
    Cool place that I miss. Always some neat stuff there if you poke around. I figured I might be in trouble when the one location opened up fairly close to my house. Not soon after a wayward G19.3 followed me home from there. Mostly because I hadn't started my revolver kick in earnest yet . . .

User Tag List