Thread: The Firearms Blog tests Hydra-Shok Deep

The Firearms Blog tests Hydra-Shok Deep

https://youtu.be/-I-vL9ZPoTo

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Is this for sale anywhere?
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

What’s the application for this round? I see the relevance as far as having a personal defense round that does 12-18” in calibrated gelatin, and things like Double Tap and Buffalo Bore that do several FEET, but this round doesn’t really split the difference. In fact, it only does a few inches more than the conventional HST.

So, in closing, some Federal apologist school me, and tell me what the point of this loading is?

civiliandefender.com

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    What’s the application for this round? I see the relevance as far as having a personal defense round that does 12-18” in calibrated gelatin, and things like Double Tap and Buffalo Bore that do several FEET, but this round doesn’t really split the difference. In fact, it only does a few inches more than the conventional HST.

So, in closing, some Federal apologist school me, and tell me what the point of this loading is?

civiliandefender.com
    I’m a Fed/ATK apologist to the max, I only carry their ammo, but I have no idea. Probably just trying to get a little last marketing mileage out of the tremendously recognizable Hydra-Shock name. It’s an outdated round now by HS was the hotness for a while there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post

civiliandefender.com
    Seems like a good 'outdoors' load for dangerous critters. If I hadn't selected HST as my load, I might get some.

At some point I'd like to get a couple boxes to try in gel and gel after auto glass.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

User Tag List