Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Revolver Round Up 2018

Did you get your food situation sorted out?

It's unfortunate that y'all don't know anyone who knows how to BBQ and is willing to cater.

Name:  IMG_7331.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  66.7 KB

Name:  IMG_7332.jpg
Views: 375
Size:  41.0 KB

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Alrighty, the SO and I are now registered. We were apparently the last two to sign up, so hopefully the training gremlin that has been screwing with our shooting plans buggers off....

A few questions:

The SO is incorrectly handed, so are there any special equipment considerations to keep in mind when dealing with a lefty?

I do not presently own a pocket holster, so what make/model is recommended for a J-Frame? I'm strongly considering carrying a snub for my EDC, so I don't mind spending money if the investment is worth it.

Any particular brand/configuration of speed strip/speed loader recommended for snubs?
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Alrighty, the SO and I are now registered. We were apparently the last two to sign up, so hopefully the training gremlin that has been screwing with our shooting plans buggers off....

A few questions:

The SO is incorrectly handed, so are there any special equipment considerations to keep in mind when dealing with a lefty?

I do not presently own a pocket holster, so what make/model is recommended for a J-Frame? I'm strongly considering carrying a snub for my EDC, so I don't mind spending money if the investment is worth it.

Any particular brand/configuration of speed strip/speed loader recommended for snubs?
    I also shoot left handed, nothing anything special is needed other than appropriate l/h holster(s). My favorite pocket holsters are the kydex ones by Aholster. I personally have come to prefer a belt mounted 2x2x2 or 3x3 pouch for spare rounds, but will also use a speed strip when pocket carrying. I like the orange 5 round ones, but I like orange.
    The first indication a bad guy should have that I'm dangerous is when his
    disembodied soul is looking down at his own corpse wondering what happened.

User Tag List