Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver Round Up 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    I just picked it up from a local gunsmith, Frank Glenn, who tweaked the trigger a touch, and chamfered the chambers. Next step is Robar for some NP3. Once that is done, I will send you pictures.
    The word you are looking for is not “local gunsmith”, it’s “living legend”.

Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    What do have against 2” Model 15’s? It’s not a gamer gun, honest...
    It was the “Gamer Special” at the round up last year.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Cecil’s M66 has C&S fixed sights.

civiliandefender.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Cecil’s M66 has C&S fixed sights.

civiliandefender.com
    I figured that and am looking forward to see how it hits in regards to POI to POA. I am looking hard at this for one of mine.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I figured that and am looking forward to see how it hits in regards to POI to POA. I am looking hard at this for one of mine.
    I know the previous owner that has the sights installed...[emoji6]

It hits to the sights with USAF ball, 158 LSWCHP’s, and 148 grain wadcutters. I never tested it with anything else. The front sight came very high, which I used a file on to adjust.

civiliandefender.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    I know the previous owner that has the sights installed...[emoji6]

It hits to the sights with USAF ball, 158 LSWCHP’s, and 148 grain wadcutters. I never tested it with anything else. The front sight came very high, which I used a file on to adjust.

civiliandefender.com
    It hits to the sights with 135 Critical Duty as well, and pretty close with Remington 125 JHP. It was not too far off with some old, old Winchester 110 JHP I have had in the ammo crate for the past 15 years. Just got in some Speer 135 short barrel stuff and I may get to test it out Sunday.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    The word you are looking for is not “local gunsmith”, it’s “living legend”.

The truly crazy thing? He is practically next door to my BJJ academy. Cool guy and easy to talk to. Taking him my 642 soon to have it slicked up.

Who knows? After I get the M66 back form Robar, and the 642 tweaked, I may just spend a little time EDC-ing both and worrying about getting kilt on da streetz.......
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

I just had my Frank Glenn "detective special" out today. Love that little guy

CWM11B
    Damn. I wish this was sooner! I booked a vacation before this notice came out. Wish it was next week, I could wring out the SP 101 DAO .357 someone gifted me today. And perhaps Dr. House could tune up the tooth I broke last night...

Awesome, new here and this was just what I was looking for.

Is there space left, and where do I register?
    My EDC is a 3” M-64. I also have a 2 3/4” Security Six. Do those qualify as snubs?

Doubly excited to find this since I live near Fort Worth, which, by the way, is where the best food in North Texas comes from. Dallas is where we dump the scraps.

User Tag List