Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolver Round Up 2018

Revolver Round Up 2018

I ll get the official announcement up soon in the class announcement thread, but wanted a heads up for the die hard revolver folks. The Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Shoot will be held Sept. 29/30 this year in Dallas. Instructors will be Chuck Haggard, Mark Fricke, Wayne Dobbs and Darryl Bolke. We are doing all Snub nose Guns this year as it seems like that is where the demand is. We will be covering everything from carry systems and snub ballistics to deployment from various types of concealment along with a bunch of fundamental shooting stuff and snub specific training drills. Should be a great class as these are always a ton of fun.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Checking my travel schedule now
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    Checking my travel schedule now
    You’re just coming for the ice cream.

I hope to make it this year. I’m going to use it as an excuse to buy a 640 Pro. I’ll need a SS gun if we are shooting snubs for two days, at least that’s what I’m telling my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    You’re just coming for the ice cream.

I hope to make it this year. I’m going to use it as an excuse to buy a 640 Pro. I’ll need a SS gun if we are shooting snubs for two days, at least that’s what I’m telling my wife.
    Say not a word against Braum's, lest you be accused of blasphemy!

ETA: Oh yeah, I'm in. This is always so much fun.
    Last edited by SeriousStudent; 04-28-2018 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

Your house should be fun with a couple of Kansas’s finest sophisticates...;-). Also, if Cecil is coming we need to have Ice Cream AND BBQ.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Your house should be fun with a couple of Kansas’s finest sophisticates...;-). Also, if Cecil is coming we need to have Ice Cream AND BBQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I am a simple man with simple needs.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil Burch View Post
    I am a simple man with simple needs.
    Name:  CtxLIG8.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  41.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Gallon of Braum's Butter Pecan Ice Cream and Ranger Creek Bourbon for Cecil - check.

Multiple craft beers and BBQ for Chuck - check.

Small batch ultra-premium vodka and club soda for Mark - check.

Assorted loaner J-frames and cigars for classmates - check.

Gallon of Braum's Butter Pecan Ice Cream and Ranger Creek Bourbon for Cecil - check.

Multiple craft beers and BBQ for Chuck - check.

Small batch ultra-premium vodka and club soda for Mark - check.

Assorted loaner J-frames and cigars for classmates - check.
    This is why the title of HiTS Den Mother will never be in jeopardy of ever going to anyone else. This year should should get some oak clusters on your “Hosty with the Mosty” award.

User Tag List