Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Revolver Round Up 2018

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Was it catering or at Hard 8 ?
    At the location. There are some really good folks who will come to you and do great smoked meats. Might look at one of them to cater the event.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Cost and location of the festivities Incase I happen to be in state??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Cost and location of the festivities Incase I happen to be in state??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sure DB or another of the usual suspects will stroll by soon Gadfly but it's @ the Carrollton PD's facility which is next door to the Dallas Pistol Club & $500 IIRC.
    Last edited by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor; 07-17-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I ll get the official announcement up soon in the class announcement thread, but wanted a heads up for the die hard revolver folks. The Pat Rogers Memorial Revolver Shoot will be held Sept. 29/30 this year in Dallas. Instructors will be Chuck Haggard, Mark Fricke, Wayne Dobbs and Darryl Bolke. We are doing all Snub nose Guns this year as it seems like that is where the demand is. We will be covering everything from carry systems and snub ballistics to deployment from various types of concealment along with a bunch of fundamental shooting stuff and snub specific training drills. Should be a great class as these are always a ton of fun.
    This sounds like it could be a whole lotta fun, providin', of course, that jokes are a substantial part of curriculum.

What's this shindig's cost of admission?

Will this be held at the Ewing Estate or a more appropriate venue?

Is there a sign-up form?

There are a lot of cool dudes on this outfit. It'd be a blast to hang with 'em for a weekend of sober schoolin' & shootin' and unarmed socializin' at saloons.

Site Supporter
    Signed up. Very excited! Just need to get plane, hotel, rental car done and order ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRunner/CSAT Neighbor View Post
    Yes quoting myself as I put this back on page 3 of this thread.

There are only a couple spots left. This is filling fast.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    There are only a couple spots left. This is filling fast.
    One less now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    One less now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Let me know if you need to borrow anything. I have several new shootin' irons.

Site Supporter
    To the DFW guys - any hotels near DFW Airport that I need to avoid? Working on booking stuff for the trip.

User Tag List