Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solid copper bullets

Quote Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
    Dude? Really?

This dude is 76years old. Took his first shot with a Savage Model 29 at the age of 7. Fired guns from that day to this. Spent 6 years on active duty in the Marine Corps. Qualified on the M1, M14, M3A1, M1911. Spent 15 months in Nam. Marine tours were only 13 months, but went with relief force to reinforce KheSan spent 14 week’s in that hell hole getting blasted with every weapon the NVA had. Pulledmout with my unit to go to Hue City to fight to regain the City. Worst 27 days of my life. Got out three days before the battle ended. Had to get a chest wound to do that. That ended my hopes for career in the Corps. As a civilian I have had guns since 1970 when I was discharged.

I am well aware of Doc GKR and others. I have read his commentaries for years. He is a foremost authority, and I respect that. I would never call him or you or anyone Dude. But I am allowed to have a different opinion than an expert. I do sometimes.

However, when you who knew nothing about me told me since I had in,y been here for days that I should post less and read more I just had to respond. I know a good deal about guns, ammunition, battle wounds, and more. I even know that getting shot at suck and getting shot sucks even more.

Please do not call me Dude.
    Bro, if being called Dude offends you on the Internet.... It’s not necessarily the place for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we close this thread? Please?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Can we close this thread? Please?
    For the love of Christ. Please do this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List