Thread: Shot the new Langdon 92 Elite !!!

Shot the new Langdon 92 Elite !!!

so I thought I'd just start another thread on just the pure shooting characteristics of it.

Last night (4/25/18) at the DA/SA class that Ernest Langdon did for CCWSafe at the wonderful Wilshire gun club in OKC I got the chance to shoot the prototype of the new Langdon Tactical Elite 92!!

In what became a very fair test against several other Beretta 92's We loaded up several mags of 147 lawman ammo and shot the guns one after the other. Two of the other 92's were my two full house custom Brigadier and 92A1 and then a Cen Tac that had a Wilson trigger job, so all of them had good trigger jobs on them. Several students shot them and most did like the LTT and the 92A1 the most. I put several rounds through the LTT 92 and I was flat amazed at how well it felt and how well it shot. It shoots flatter and smother than my loved 92A1 and that was a true shock to me!! I was able to run the gun at full speed at 10 yards and keep most all the rounds in an 8' circle, we did not have a timer at the time but I'd say the splits were in the .17-.20 range. As I put the gun down the only thought I had was my CC is gonna get warm!! and I think I said Fu@% me take my money!!!

The some of the parts on this gun are more than the I ever expected they could be. Ive been shooting my 92A1 fairly well this last year and have won a Turbo pin from Gabe White and took second to him at the Tac Con shoot off, I really think that the new LTT 92 will improve my shooting.

Ill try and add to this the next few days as I have 3 days with Ernest as he teaches here in OKC.

Oh and yes I ordered a gun this am!!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Site Supporter
    I was able to run the gun at full speed at 10 yards and keep most all the rounds in an 8' circle
    Shoot, even I could do that...

Jealous!

Folks

SO I wish I could figure out a easy way to post pic but Im not good at that.

I did get to shoot the new LTT Elite 92 at the Advanced LTT class I hosted in OKC ( look for another LTT class in 2019 in OKC!!) Ernest Was looking at my shooting or maybe missing would be a better description I was trying to run as fast as I could on a 3X5 card vertically on the target, I was pulling rounds low but I was seeing my sights on the card but I was not aware that the sights dipped as the slide continued forward. He had me shoot the same drill with the new LTT Elite and I was amazed that I was able to run as fast as I can work the trigger ( .16-.20 splits) and have ALL my hits on the 3x5 card!!! The LTT Elite is flat Amazing!! the next day I did what any sane gun guy would do and that was to order ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

If you guys have any questions on it hit me up!!

Oh and yes we do have a holster for it.
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Folks

I did get to shoot the new LTT Elite 92 at the Advanced LTT class I hosted in OKC ( look for another LTT class in 2019 in OKC!!) Ernest Was looking at my shooting or maybe missing would be a better description I was trying to run as fast as I could on a 3X5 card vertically on the target, I was pulling rounds low but I was seeing my sights on the card but I was not aware that the sights dipped as the slide continued forward. He had me shoot the same drill with the new LTT Elite and I was amazed that I was able to run as fast as I can work the trigger ( .16-.20 splits) and have ALL my hits on the 3x5 card!!! The LTT Elite is flat Amazing!! the next day I did what any sane gun guy would do and that was to order ANOTHER ONE!!!!!!

Sounds great! Looking forward to getting mine!

Will the new 92 LTT fit in existing 92a1 holsters or do I need a new one?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Frankl View Post
    Will the new 92 LTT fit in existing 92a1 holsters or do I need a new one?

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk
    Should fit the M9A1 holster, not the 92A1

Quote Originally Posted by Prdator View Post
    Folks

What do you think is the reason for your success. Is this due to the light slide maybe? Or maybe a lighter recoil spring?

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    What do you think is the reason for your success. Is this due to the light slide maybe? Or maybe a lighter recoil spring?
    Its the combination of the parts in the LTT Elite, the slide, the frame, the new way that Beretta rounded the corners on the frame etc. Its "PFM" Pure Fucking Magic!!

User Tag List