Thread: Buying With Sights Pre-Installed

Vending Machine Operator

Buying With Sights Pre-Installed

Sorry for a really dumb question, but Googling is fruitless.

Glockmeister used to have a feature where you could build your Glock including adding night sights of your choice (they had most major brands). I don't see it now.

Are there other sights where you can order your sights of choice pre-installed on your Glock (or other guns) to avoid the hassle of finding a gunsmith?
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Sorry for a really dumb question, but Googling is fruitless.

Glockmeister used to have a feature where you could build your Glock including adding night sights of your choice (they had most major brands). I don't see it now.

Are there other sights where you can order your sights of choice pre-installed on your Glock (or other guns) to avoid the hassle of finding a gunsmith?
    Email Mike at Cross Creek Guns. He installed sights for me on a HK pistol. Not sure if he'll do it on a Glock.

Site Supporter
    If the sights you prefer include tritium, then even if the gun comes with your preference, you will need to replace them periodically. A good sight pusher is a good investment. The MGW pusher from Brownells is the best I have seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Also check with Grant and G and R Tactical. I believe that he does sight installs too.

I have a mgw sight pusher that you can use (or buy I’m ditching Glocks so I don’t really need it)
    Instagram: sometimesishootCs

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Also check with Grant and G and R Tactical. I believe that he does sight installs too.
    Yes he does..I'm local to them, and have had him install sight on a few pistols, not just Glocks..

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouse870 View Post
    I have a mgw sight pusher that you can use (or buy I’m ditching Glocks so I don’t really need it)
    I'd take Grouse up on this offer. I bought a MGW sight pusher several years ago, and it has paid for itself now. Replacing Glock sights is trivially easy, and I am not particularly handy.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

User Tag List