Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Stories That Don't Get Reported

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    There has to be some snarky way to reply to that. I'm drawing a blank.
    I think that Urban Legend goes back to a guy that zapped a carjacker here, in Nashville, back in maybe 07-08? When the Judges were new. It created a huge rush locally, and the guns were preordered months out. I heard word got out on the smaller gun forums, and it spread like wildfire, because people expressed specific interest in, “that anti-car jacking gun.”

I think that idea is a false paradigm of, “I’m traveling on the highway, thus I need a gun to counter highwaymen (that of course differs from my normal EDC, because most of these folks don’t carry full time or even part time, and thus the gun is a fashion accessory, not a survival essential/mission-critical equipment) equipment falsely believed to possess certain attributes, and the Judge is the, “best,” gun for that role. But bear in mind that the premise itself (that a magical, purpose driven gun, that has tremendous power, doesn’t need to be aimed, and causes a complete loss of urinary and fecal incontinence by badguys everywhere) is flawed, so the Judge represents the, “Steel Man,” argument for the willfully misinformed.

Similar in application (but far from execution) as the Howdah shotgun pistols of years past. “Hey, I’m on an elephant, and don’t need to get elephant-jacked by a predator, and sights are slow, so, SHOTGUN!”

Be advised...all psychological conjecture and hypothesis on my part, as psychology is outside my scope of practice.

civiliandefender.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Be advised...all psychological conjecture and hypothesis on my part, as psychology is outside my scope of practice.

civiliandefender.com
    You just need to drill down a little deeper.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You just need to drill down a little deeper.
    Maybe I should rephrase...my scope of practice is 2-4” from psychology!

civiliandefender.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Maybe I should rephrase...my scope of practice is 2-4” from psychology!
    Sounds good; sinus up for some therapy..

User Tag List