Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MSD Student Pulled Out Of Class, Questioned After Range Visit with Dad

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    The guy down the block who likes going to the range each weekend is your friendly neighborhood music teacher, NOT automatically some antisocial pariah in a basement fort built of ammo cans and MREs.
    FIFY.

And the fort is mostly non-fiction books and craft whiskey bottles.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    There are an awful lot of posts on gun forums during “business hours” for that alone to be a major factor
    I work nights. Almost all of my posts are during "business hours"

Site Supporter
    Seems to fit here

Kid Sues Over First Amendment Right to Second Amendment Shirt

Ever since the U.S. Supreme Court's landmark Tinker case in 1969, it's been clear that public schools are constitutionally required to tolerate controversial and unpopular opinions as long as they're not clearly disruptive to class activities. "State-operated schools may not be enclaves of totalitarianism," the court ruled. "School officials do not possess absolute authority over their students."
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

facebook is groupthink platform. I doubt, however, that it has any real effect on those who are not already drinking the kool-aid. A far more insidious problem is the actual leftist agenda actively being taught, propagated, and practiced within the educational system itself. facebook morons pale by comparison. When many/most of us were in school, there was at least a mostly even split of political views within the ranks of teachers/administrators. You actually have to give the nefarious delusional traitors credit. They infiltrated and took over the education system exactly as we were warned they would do by anyone and everyone who had a clue way back when.

They're not going away until we help them go away.
    You will more often be attacked for what others think you believe than what you actually believe. Expect misrepresentation, misunderstanding, and projection as the modern normal default setting. ~ Quintus Curtius

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    FIFY.

And the fort is mostly non-fiction books and craft whiskey bottles.
    Dude...My fort is made of non-fiction books, empty scotch bottles, and piles of papers that need to be graded...

User Tag List