Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best glock spring/trigger recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I have never met a person who can consistently, on demand shoot sub 2.0 clean Bill drills from concealment, so that be a bodacious level of ability and has almost nothing to do with a trigger. Pick any relevant service pistol and carry on.
    So after sending the SWITCH back to AD for repair, I replaced the trigger and shot more bill drills this weekend. It is hard to conclude that the trigger alone was what was allowing me to shoot those consistent sub 2.0 second bill drills, but perhaps it was my number of reps on that trigger and knowing exactly where it broke and reset. This weekend with the new (stock) trigger my bill drills were all 2.10-2.17 as opposed to the previous weekend where I floated between 1.95-1.99 with a high of 2.06.
    Last edited by markman; 05-01-2018 at 06:55 AM.

I’m of the put a minus connector in it and leave it stock crowd. I’ve seen too many guns not work with aftermarket shit in them to fully trust non-stock parts. YMMV.

I wished my mileage would have varied, lol. But it seems to me that your crowd is the right crowd to be in.

User Tag List