Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Must watch/listen w/ Darryl Bolke and Chuck Haggard

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Thanks for posting: this podcast just got bumped up to the top of my list. Wiil consume, within 24-48...
    They have had a literal who’s who of pistol forum talent as guests. Good show.

That was an awesome show.

Will listen to it this evening. Haven't listened to more than one or maybe episodes of CCR.

I will say Ballistic Radio does a very solid job from my perspective. And they're doing it in a reasonable time frame with each episode.

Some very good points were raised here, especially the "de-fanging" of police in recent years.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Thanks for the kind words. I like doing these shows and Baraka and his crew do a good job.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Listened to this on the way to and from work. Marvelous work, gentlemen.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

If you're like me and you just want to listen to the .mp3 version of the interview, you can get it here:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-q8j9v-3e74808

If you want DB's other interview with the CCR crew (also really worth a listen), get it here:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-ew6vp-2466870
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    “Shoot, move, communicate”, or, in the flying world: “Avigate, navigate, communicate”.

Sent from my NSA-approved tracking device using Tapatalk
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Just played this while doing a detailed cleaning of my issued MP5SD. Two hours of pure gold from Haggard and Bolke flew by. Still cleaning the sub-gun however. My all time favorite to shoot and least favorite to clean, especially the burst trigger packs. The old school sub-gun seemed like a worthy example while listening to these two old school cops. Great stuff.

Site Supporter
    Downloading right now to listen to on the way to work tomorrow.

First I've heard of this podcast, but the guests that have been on there read like the list of folks I want to train with. Thanks for turning me on to it.

User Tag List