Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOE micro rig

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    If there was a similar product made by someone other than John Willis, I would get one. I won’t give Willis a nickel. I use an old Eagle one that has worked well.
    Full agreement he F*cked me out of about $800 some years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 1slow View Post
    Full agreement he F*cked me out of about $800 some years ago.
    And likely bragged about and got a big laugh.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I had an SOE cop rig and the quality was superb. Outside of range I didn't have any real use for it and sold it off.

The new style HSGI cards actually work and they can be rigged up to work like an SOE pouch.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by txdpd View Post
    I had an SOE cop rig and the quality was superb. Outside of range I didn't have any real use for it and sold it off.

The new style HSGI cards actually work and they can be rigged up to work like an SOE pouch.
    I'd had a cop rig as well. The reason I opted to outfit with M4 + 12 ga. rigs instead was that I deduced that we would exit our vehicles with either the rifle or shotgun, but not both at once. Therefore, only 1/2 your ammo load was suitable for the weapon at hand.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Mine was set up to carry 36 shotgun shells. Good on the range, but outside of that, it was a lot of extra weight bulk for a fat kid with short arms to deal with.
    Whether you think you can or you can't, you're probably right.

User Tag List