Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In A Huge Surprise...Hogg & Sister to Author A Book

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    In the immortal words of Gomer Pyle - Surprise, Surprise, Surprise....

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/04/2...mpression=true
    Mama Hogg and Papa Kasky say it's not so. Their boys are just friends.

In other news, in the process of issuing the denials, Mama Hogg inadvertently revealed that she runs Baby Hogg's Twitter account.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

This little piggy went wee, wee, wee all the way home.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    It is a messaging mistake to bring sexuality into the debate. It is irrelevant. Such side issues are a major flaw of some progun folk's rhetoric. It might make the choir happy but it is not productive with people who value the entire spectrum of personal liberty.

Whether the birthday cake case has merit or not, is debatable. But to use it as a pejorative in defending gun rights is stupid.

If people want to produce and buy Hogg's book, that's the free market. It can go next to all the politicians' books in the remainder piles after they fail in their run for president.

Better to come up with a coherent progun message that works as compared to what we have now from the major gun organizations. Do some research on whether you expand the progun population with such or is it just to make money from the choir?

Soaking your victimhood for a buck is despicable, but that's today's world.

I, as an armed American, I simply wish people like Hogg and his partner would let me choose the types of guns that I want to live with and to be treated like all other Americans. Where there are no signs on doors telling me I am not welcome because of my armed lifestyle, where people protest against my choices, and where my Concealed Carry License is respected by all states just like a same sex marriage license. I just want to be treated like everyone else.....where just because I belong to an Constitutional Rights advocacy group I am not a terrorist. Stop demonizing me because of my choices of a lifestyle that does not hurt anyone else.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    If the pro-reciprocity legislators would show the same zeal as other advocacy groups got from their legislators, perhaps that would be the case. IIRC, Paul 'Give me a tax break' Ryan couldn't wait to ditch some progun measures. It is the case that personal liberties of all sorts are not universally supported as they have been divided into totemic issues of tribal identity by the extremes of both parties. A libertarian world view would be nice but too bad their last candidate was a bit orthogonal to our reality.

The gun world should not have membership litmus tests based on constraining other freedoms. Nor should those folks who support the other issues be opposed to gun rights. If anything, gun rights would be crucial for their own personal defense and defense against tyranny.

Some of them do see this but are usually drowned out by their litmus test colleagues.

I think the middle of the political spectrum probably supporters the two 'G' issues. Reasonable gun rights and reasonable gay rights. One can debate reasonable later.

But, this takes too much time. I think I will go write about my new rifle instead.

User Tag List